Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] key fingerprints (ksp-dc7.txt) and public keys (ksp-dc7.asc.bz2) are available

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 09:44:24AM +0100, Kai Hendry wrote:
>Hi Anibal,
>
>I'm a little concerned about the 'carbon footprint' with regards to
>the 'party' here. ;)
>
>I did just try print ksp-dc7.txt at debcamp and I had to stop it as it
>was too many pages. You probably could get it down a lot with 4-up
>(anyone have a recipe?), though the printer here doesn't do duplex.
>Btw the print cost per page is about 5pence.

I won't bring extra copies as I've been very busy at my new work.

>Anyway, isn't an option if people *bring their laptops* with them to
>the keysigning instead of a print out?

Some people have had a laptop during the keysigning.

Some other people download ksp-dc7.txt, compute the checksum,
validate the signature and then take it as input to produce a single
page with the names, key ids and fingerprints only.

>Best wishes,

Best Regards,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--