Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Non-Sponsored Hostel block booking information

Hi,

On Monday 11 June 2007 02:00, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Also, for those that did not ask for food sponsorship. How will it be
> arranged so that we can eat with the other people attending that do have
> food sponsorship?

You just pay and eat with us :-)

Our coupons are worth 5 pounds, usually the meal is 4, so you get a drink for
a pound for free, if the drink is 1.10 pounds, the sponsored people need to
pay 10p :-)

regards,
	Holger (who doesnt really know if this stays like this the next two weeks,
but thats the way it currently is :)