Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Non-Sponsored Hostel block booking information

Hi Michael

Michael Biebl wrote:
> I'll be arriving at Edinburgh late at night (16.6, after 23:00), so I
> intended to go directly to the hostel.

That is a very sensible plan.

> Is it possible to delay the payment till the next morning in that case
> so I don't have to carry my baggage around? Is the conference still
> open at that time actually?

You can use the lockers in the hostel (I used the ones at BB and found
them safe and convenient, also reception is open 24h).

You are staying at Cowgate, though, where reception is only open until
23:00. I believe it is possible to let them know they should expect you
later:

http://www.hostelsaccommodation.com/html/english/cowgate/cowgateFaq.htm
	"If your coming to Edinburgh late in the evening and your
	transport gets delayed please give us a call if you think you
	will not be able to arrive before 11:00 pm and if possible the
	receptionist on duty will wait for you"
	Phone is: 0131 226 215

It might turn out to be easier to get in touch with your room mates instead.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman