Re: [Debconf-discuss] Talk coordinators needed

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

we need talk coordinators. That are people who announce the speaker and
his talk, moderate the Q&A, etc. Basically those that keep track that
the events are running.

Why not build pairwise moderator speaker teams of sequenced talks?
It might be quite probable that the speaker of the following talk
is sitting in the talk before his own.

If this is not considered a good idea I'd volunteer as a backup
if there is urgent need for a moderator for one day (two half days).

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de