[Debconf-discuss] Debconf8 - Logo contest

Hi all!
Congratulations by Debconf! I would like to go it one day....

So, I saw the Debconf8 logo contest[1] in wiki but I think this isn't
a better method for contest.
What about use the DebianArt[2]for it ?
DebianArt is a place for high quality artwork and themes for the
Debian. The idea is use the website for contests, creating an archive
of user contributed artwork that can be freely used and included in
upcoming Debian releases.

We made a contest for DebianJr. Logo[3] and would like to make this.
We can prepare...

Thanks !

[1] - http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf8/LogoContest
[2] - http://www.debianart.org
[3] - http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/debianjrlogocontest

--
Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira (si0ux) <andrelrf@gmail.com>
Orlandia - SP - Brazil

"Unix is user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."