Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine BoF: reminder

On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 17:15 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Tue, 29 May 2007 10:14:49 -0500
> Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
>
> > > I shall bring some Sbrinz then, just so that people get something
> > > tasty while you too battle over your inferior mould.
> >
> > You criminal mastermind!!!!!!11111111 We all know Switzerland is not
> > in the EU. You will have to smuggle it just as we would.
>
> Switzerland is specifically included under the same rules as the EU
> itself as far as these cheese rules go.
> "A combined total of 5kgs of meat and dairy products are permitted from
> The Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland."

Mmm.....  OK.  I'm looking forward to 5kg of Sbrinz then, since I won't
be able to bring my own cheese :-(

I will bring two bottles of wine, but I don't think that will be enough
to drown my sorrows without a good chunk of mouldy cheese.

Cheers,
					Andrew.

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
         Open Source: the difference between trust and antitrust