Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine BoF: reminder

On Tue, 29 May 2007 10:14:49 -0500
Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:

> > I shall bring some Sbrinz then, just so that people get something
> > tasty while you too battle over your inferior mould.
>
> You criminal mastermind!!!!!!11111111 We all know Switzerland is not
> in the EU. You will have to smuggle it just as we would.

Switzerland is specifically included under the same rules as the EU
itself as far as these cheese rules go.
"A combined total of 5kgs of meat and dairy products are permitted from
The Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland."

Package: logic
Conflicts: politics (>= 0.0.0)

Package: politics
Replaces: common-sense