Re: [Debconf-discuss] Presentation no longer on the schedule!?

On Wed, 23, May, 2007 at 04:06:08AM -0700, Keith Curtis spoke thus..
> The question that is not resolved is whether I am invited to give a
> presentation and can be put on the schedule like others who are invited. I
> do not care what day I give it and as I said, I have updated the pentabarf
> database with my availability.

Your BoF has been added to the Unofficial track at 15:15 on Day 9 of
the conference (Sunday June 17th) in Bof Room 2.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers                              <mhy@debconf.org>