Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] bring APs (was: Today's meeting)

Hola Aníbal Monsalve Salazar!

> On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 05:45:05PM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> >The network plans still need to be worked out. Without the aruba
> >sponsoring, we need to do the wireless ourselves. Current plan is to
> >ask attendees to bring APs and lend them to DebConf. But it'd be good
> >to get a sponsor to lend us a bunch of APs, to make things less
> >chaotic. This needs to be further organized.
>
> Anyone could bring more APs?

Anibal (and everyone), please wait a little bit.  We are trying to get
another sponsor for the APs.  It currently looks like we will actually get
it.  We are getting some APs from freifunk.net, and they might (or might
not) be enough.

If we come to the conclusion that we need to ask for APs, we will certainly
do so.  But if we manage to get sponsored APs, that's better for everyone,
because it allows us to have less chaos and better infrastructure.

Thanks for the offer, anyway. We'll keep you posted.

--
 Bezitos,
     Maggie.