Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > I don't think you are dumb what I'm talking about, at least, I don't
> > consider you more dumb than what you already consider people attending
> > big KSPs.
>
>         Which means to say very dumb indeed.  So, would you care to
>  explain about these standards that are apparently applicable here? Or
>  would that be totally over my head?

No, I wouldn't care by now. I just got tired of this conversation where
people is considered stupid or dumb.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 Pobre México: Tan lejos de Dios, tan cerca de los Estados Unidos.