Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-team] bring APs (was: Today's meeting)

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 05:45:05PM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
>The network plans still need to be worked out. Without the aruba
>sponsoring, we need to do the wireless ourselves. Current plan is to
>ask attendees to bring APs and lend them to DebConf. But it'd be good
>to get a sponsor to lend us a bunch of APs, to make things less
>chaotic. This needs to be further organized.

I'll bring my two linksys wap11 APs, the same ones I had for
debconf4 and debconf6.

Anyone could bring more APs?

LCA has a pile of linksys APs (wap5x). I believe they are in
Melbourne for LCA2008. Maybe aj can get LCA to lend some of them
to debconf.

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--
http://v7w.com/anibal