Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > It's my understanding that any government issued document for
> > international purposes may be valid.
>
>         What do you mean, valid?  (Valid, in this context, appears to
>  have the sense "Having legal strength or force",, based on "dict
>  valid") Is there a central authority that decrees which ID's are deemed
>  "valid", and thus must be accepted by the participants somewhere?

No, valid for any standard level of trust you are able/allowed to apply
on the matter.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 <URL:http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml>