Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

also sprach David Moreno Garza <damog@ciencias.unam.mx> [2007.05.09.2159 +0200]:
> I did last year, no need from you to tell people what to do. I attended
> the KSP, refused to sign madduck and stayed away from the discussion on
> the list since most people there reduced to whining on how he made fun
> (or call it the way you really want, it's up to you) of, by cracking a
> human system that is, precisely crackable, because it's driven by
> humans, for humans, just like any other freaking system, like, for
> instance, the NM process.

I think it's illy to have this discussion again. My experiment was
not to make fun of people, but to spur some thoughts. It did. Now
it's time to stop talking and do something about it.

Small groups centred around people with low MSD, where those have
and take the time to explain what's going on, is one step in the
right direction. Flat out refusing to recognise unknown ID cards is
not.

oxymoron: micro$oft works