Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 02:40:26AM +0200, Maximilian Wilhelm wrote:

> Would you care to explain why you dislike people attending to "two
> hour parties"?

The big problem people have with the enormous keysigning parties from a
trust point of view is that they tend to be tiring and often a bit
hurried.  This tends to reduce the quality of the ID checking that is
done substantially.