Re: [Debconf-discuss] Network switchs needed?

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 01:29:28PM +0200, Jérémy Bobbio said:
> Hi!
>
> I was wondering if there was any need for more network equipment.
>
> I think I could quite easily find 2 or 3 spare manageable switchs (24
> ports) and if I ask some friends, propably a bit more.
>
> (I will be there between June, 9th-24th. So they would be there during
> the whole event.)
>
> More generally, is there a list of yet-to-be-found hardware available?

Not precisely, but myself and Mark Hymers (<mhy@debian.org>) are
collecting equipment for the network.  Emailing either of us off list is
probably simplest.

Thanks,
|  Stephen Gran                  | He who foresees calamities suffers them |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | twice over.                             |