[Debconf-discuss] Network switchs needed?

Hi!

I was wondering if there was any need for more network equipment.

I think I could quite easily find 2 or 3 spare manageable switchs (24
ports) and if I ask some friends, propably a bit more.

(I will be there between June, 9th-24th. So they would be there during
the whole event.)

More generally, is there a list of yet-to-be-found hardware available?

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism