Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] Preliminary list of events for DebConf7

On 10958 March 1977, Andreas Tille wrote:

>> If you submitted an event and it doesn't show up in this list - sorry,
>> for some reason we decided not to list your talk.
> It is absolutely no problem if one of my talks is missing from
>    https://penta.debconf.org/schedule/dc7/events         [1]
> but I wonder why all of my talks are marked "accepted" at

A bug vorlon did report to me yesterday, but due to Cebit I only had
time now to fix it. Sorry for the delay, but your talks should show up
normal now.

> So I just wonder whether there is a bug in the list of accepted
> talks [1] or just a bug in tagging my own talks [2].

Bug in the way they were selected for display, script was looking at
more than what I expected, my fault.

--
bye Joerg