[Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] Preliminary list of events for DebConf7

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

If you submitted an event and it doesn't show up in this list - sorry,
for some reason we decided not to list your talk.

It is absolutely no problem if one of my talks is missing from

   https://penta.debconf.org/schedule/dc7/events         [1]

but I wonder why all of my talks are marked "accepted" at

   https://penta.debconf.org/submission/dc7/events       [2]

The one which is missing was the last I submitted:

   https://penta.debconf.org/submission/dc7/event/93

So I just wonder whether there is a bug in the list of accepted
talks [1] or just a bug in tagging my own talks [2].

Please be patient,
you will get a seperate mail from me within this week (or at latest
early next week).

... but perhaps I should be more patient. ;-)

Thanks for the work on DebConf7

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de