Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-team] visa-invitation letter: we need help

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 12:36:38PM +0000, Moray Allan wrote:
>On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 11:36 +0000, Moray Allan wrote:
>>People outside the UK could also help by speaking to the UK
>>embassy in their country.
>
>I forgot to note here: since UK visa processing is somewhat
>decentralised, information on what happens in practice in different
>countries is more, not less, useful than information we can obtain
>within the UK.

I agree. So, I would like to suggest to ask people that need a
visa-invitation letter to ask the local UK embassy for an example
of a visa-invitation letter that will be appropriate for their
visa application.

That way, it will be the responsibility of the applicant to propose
a visa-invitation letter for consideration of the debconf local
team.

Best Regards,

Aníbal Monsalve Salazar
--