[Debconf-discuss] visa-invitation letter: we need help

Hi,

to send out the invitation letter for people needing visas to come to
Edinburgh, we need help to review it, so that we dont send out invitations
that could bring us in trouble.

If you can and want to help, please reply to this mail. Also if you know more
details what kind of help is actually needed. But basically its reviewing an
already written letter and checking back with a person who knows about the
legal details.

This is somewhat urgend, as DebConf starts in 3 Months, and people need to
apply for the visa and get it approved, before they (sensibly) can buy their
flight tickets (I dont think that anybody who needs a visa will not come by
plane ;)

regards,
	Holger