Re: [Debconf-discuss] [TRAVEL] Anyone arriving in Edinburgh by motorbike?

Luca Capello, 2007-01-21 13:59:50 +0100 :

> Hello,
>
> I know I should have written this mail before, so blame me :-)
>
> I'm planning to join DebConf7 by a motorbike riding [1] [2] from
> Genève (Switzerland).  ViaMichelin [3] shows around 1500km, which
> obviously cannot be ride in one day.  Thus, I'll probably stop in
> Paris and London to visit some friends.

I'm still not sure I'll attend Debconf, and I haven't registered yet
(financial situation is still unstable).  But riding to Debconf was an
idea I had too, although I'll probably put the bike onto a train to
Paris (from Montpellier or Narbonne) and only ride it from there.

  I'm on a 600 Bandit S, but I'm usually not particularly fast either.
Especially if I have to ride on the wrong side of the road.

  If things evolve in the right direction, I'll keep the list informed :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Au royaume des aveugles, il y a des borgnes à ne pas dépasser.
  -- in Soeur Marie-Thérèse des Batignoles (Maëster)