[Debconf-discuss] [TRAVEL] Anyone arriving in Edinburgh by motorbike?

Hello,

I know I should have written this mail before, so blame me :-)

I'm planning to join DebConf7 by a motorbike riding [1] [2] from
Genève (Switzerland).  ViaMichelin [3] shows around 1500km, which
obviously cannot be ride in one day.  Thus, I'll probably stop in
Paris and London to visit some friends.

Here a more detailed plan (which is not yet the final one):

1) leave from Genève on Sunday 10th and arrive in Paris in the evening
   (around 550km)

2) leave from Paris on Tuesday 12th and arrive in London in the
   evening (around 400km, plus the Eurotunnel [4], around 100€ for a
   round trip)

3) leave from London on Friday 15th and finally arrive in Edinburgh in
   the evening (around 650km)

4) mostly the same route will be for the returning trip, leaving
   Edinburgh on Sunday 24th.

Anyone interested?

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca

Footnotes:
[1] I've an Harley-Davidson 883 standard, custom riding, not speed...
[2] http://luca.pca.it/mybike/
[3] http://www.viamichelin.com
[4] http://www.eurotunnel.com