Re: [Debconf-discuss] For the next Debconf KSP: run a "pre-KSP" BOF before?

also sprach Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> [2006.05.30.0802 +0200]:
> A lot of interesting ideas and views have been exchanged during
> the long thread about the KSP and related issues. We probably can
> at least thanks Manoj (and indirectly Martin Krafft) for being the
> initiator of that discussion.

mh. not that I truly mind, but I would think I deserved a little
more "direct" credit at least. The outcome of my experiment is
*exactly* what I wanted; it could not have been better.

> Indeed, this leads me to think that scheduling a BOF/talk *before*
> the next big KSP, if it happens at Debconf 7, would be a good
> thing to do.

+1
Count me in.

> I bet that we have at least one person, in the Debian gang, who
> feels solid enough on that topic to give a detailed talk about
> keysigning and all related issues.... Don't be shy.

If noone else is interested, I'd do it.

> (/me hopes that this hasn't been suggested yet in the giant
> thread, which I obviously didn't entirely read)

You're the first.

> The only risk, indeed, is that there seem to be as many approaches
> to KSP as there are keys in the Debian keyring...so summarizing
> "good practices" might be hard...:). That shouldn't prevent us to
> try.

... and we are about to revolutionise it.

`. `'`

dies ist eine manuell generierte email. sie beinhaltet
tippfehler und ist auch ohne großbuchstaben gültig.