Re: [Debconf-discuss] list of valid documents for KSPs (was: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys)

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Regardless of this, I think it would be nice to have a document (wikipedia
> article?) listing official documents of countries all over the world. KSP
> attendants need not base their decissions on this, but could be useful
> as background information.
>
> If someone opens up a Wikipedia article on this, maybe extending
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_document (which only describes
> *national* cards) I would gladly contribute to it.

But again, should I trust someone else while checking the identity of
the holder of a weird (for me) passport?

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
		   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D