Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

Quoting Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org):

> I know that Peter Palfrader (weasel) submits sometimes a clear fake key
> to KSPs and looks for people signing it. (No, there is nobody there who
> claims to be that person. Only the key on the list.)

For future reference, I personnally dislike people trying to trick
down other people.

If the above is meant to later mail the people inadvertently signing
the "fake" key, I'm OK with it.

If this is intended to make a self-statement like " this person is not
thrustworthy because she signed a key that wasn't in the keysigning
party", then I think this crosses my own personal line....