Re: [Debconf-discuss] Follow-up: additional checks you can do

On 27 May 2006, Moritz Muehlenhoff stated:

> I'm more in favour of the trouble-maker part. I had a printed copy
> from Anibal because I was on the road in Mexico prior to DebConf and
> couldn't make a printout in time.  If you would have asked, I would
> have confirmed you that I had checked the file by the checksum read
> aloud by Martin. In fact, my paper did even have checkmarks on it.

        How do you know the piece pf paper you got came from the file
 whose fingerprint was read? The fact that you are protesting, and yet
 have not provided this critical information, leads one to wonder if
 you actually understand the trusted path issues involved.

        manoj
--
The evil you teach us, we will execute, and it shall go hard but we
will better the instruction.  -- Shakespeare