Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Fri, 26 May 2006, David Moreno Garza wrote:
> That's illegal actually. It is quite often to get your passport sealed

I have no idea about illegal (it might well be against some international
treaty, however), but it is very dangerous for you not to have your passport
stamped.  There are very few exceptions, and chances are none of them apply
to you if you did not know about them already.

> I wouldn't mind leaving a country without a seal, but really would if I

Don't.   You can be declared to have overstayed your visa, and end up in
trouble if you try to re-enter that country later, of if it complains to
your home country (which some countries *do*).

  Henrique Holschuh