Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 08:00:23PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> FWIW, I noted down those keys I would *not* sign and didn't tell the people
> at the KSP that I would not sign them. I guess his experiment "only one in
> ten said that they would *not* sign it" is moot unless he backs it up with
> the signatures he eventually got sent from those he showed a wrong ID to.

Don't you think this is at least don't fair to people attending KSP? Not even
explaining them why they won't receive your signature (which is the whole point
of KSP). Something like "I'm sorry but this is unacceptable to me (because of
this and that)" would be okay to educate people showing correct IDs.

just my two (pesos) cents,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

I was once walking through the forest alone. A tree fell right
in front of me -- and I didn't hear it.
-- Steven Wright