Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

* Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org) [060526 10:17]:
> My memory is horrible, but IIRC James Troup (ie, our keymaster..) did
> some similar study at the DebConf5 KSP and ended up with a list of
> people whose GPG signtures he didn't trust anymore because of whatever
> trick they fell for.

I know that Peter Palfrader (weasel) submits sometimes a clear fake key
to KSPs and looks for people signing it. (No, there is nobody there who
claims to be that person. Only the key on the list.)

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/