Re: [Debconf-discuss] KSP post-mortem: why I won't be able to sign some keys

David Moreno Garza wrote:
> Another dissappointing fact is that some of the people who were at the
> KSP, also signed some of them who weren't.

The recipients of the signature were lame enough not to RTeMail they
got. Those sigs were from Helsinki, perfectly valid.

Ask the people involved, they will confirm this point.

--
 .''`.   Sometimes the littlest feet leave the biggest impressions
: :' :