[Debconf-discuss] Some Debconf photos...

Hi everyone,

I've uploaded some of my photos from Debconf to my gallery which is at
http://gallery.mcmillan.net.nz/

Most of the Debconf6 ones are under:

http://gallery.mcmillan.net.nz/v/Travels/Mexico06/Debconf6/

I've also been stitching some together to make panoramas, and you'll
find these here:

http://gallery.mcmillan.net.nz/v/Landscapes/Panoramas/

When I get back to New Zealand in early June I will make all of the
others (several hundred) available, and will also be making more
panoramas.

If you want to use any of my photos for any reason, and they aren't ones
that I have uploaded to the public domain photo repository on
http://burningwell.org/ then drop me an e-mail and I'm sure we can agree
an appropriate free license.

Regards,
				Andrew McMillan.

PS.  And many, many thanks to everyone who attended, and especially to
the organisers, for making this another wonderful Debconf! :-)

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
                     Planning an election?  Call us!