Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: Soliciting keys for the debconf6 keysigning party in Oaxtepec

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 02:46:42AM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>I'll compile an additional list of people who couldn't have their
>keys on the primary list. Please send your key(s) as explained at
>[0] or, alternatively at [2] not later than Thursday, 18th of May,
>2006, Oaxtepec time.

Neil McGovern will print 140 copies of the additional list. I also
have spare copies of the main list.

BIG NOTE: You don't have to trust my copies or those printed by
Neil. You must download the original files from [0] or [2],
visually compare them against the copies from Neil/me, also download
the md5/sha1 cheksums and verify them, and finally download the
signed files and verify my signature.

The ksp will happen right after the group photo is taken.

>>[0] http://debconf.org/ksp/ksp-dc6.html
>>[1] http://debconf.org/ksp/ksp-dc6-names.html
>>[2] http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc6/ksp-dc6.html
>>[3] http://people.debian.org/~anibal/ksp-dc6/ksp-dc6-names.html