Re: [Debconf-discuss] Who has this nice Tangos?

Quoting Wolfgang (debacle@debian.org):
> There was somebody in the hacklab listening to some nice
> e-Tangos (Gotan) and non-e-Tango (Carlos Gardel) but I forgot
> who it was. Could you please contact me, so that we have a nice
> collection of Tangos for Linux Ball on Friday? TIA!

It wasn't me but I actually have the Gotan Project 1st album somewhere
in my home directory.

I even also have the 2nd album, but encoded in a DRM-protected format (OMG)
used by my Sony player which only accepts such crap.