[Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] Talk BoF Schedule Redux

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Jim Gettys wrote:
> Mako Hill won't be able to make it, to his great regret (first time in 5
> years, I gather).  But he has extenuating circumstances....
>
> I'll be there, however, and would like to hold the OLPC BOF he proposed.
>
> Slots: 21, 28, 31, 42.

Mon 15 12:50  Parliamentary Tower [150-0]
 21    13:35 Debian and the $100 Laptop; Jim Gettys (52)

Don Armstrong

--
I shall require that [a scientific system's] logical form shall be
such that it can be singled out, by means of emperical tests, in a