[Debconf-discuss] Mugshot gallery

I have a little project at Debcamp and Debconf this year: I wish to take
photographs of all people with their name and/or IRC nick or other
things they want to give that will help people recognize them.
Participation is entirely voluntary, but so far the almost everyone has.
The debconf gallery has the pictures taken so far:

        https://gallery.debconf.org/Mugshots

Some of the shots are of very bad quality, sorry. I'd be happy to
re-take them.

If you want to participate, come tell me in person, it only takes a
minute. I will also actively try to find new people every day, but
already I have trouble remembering who has and who hasn't been
photographed, so if I miss you, please come look for me[1] in the
hacklab.

        [1] https://gallery.debconf.org/Mugshots/CIMG0134

--
Debian is a beast that speaks with many voices -- R.B.