[Debconf-discuss] network in the tower

Hi,

we should be able to give you wireless in the tower from now on, only if we
encounter streaming problems due to ethernet collisions or whatever (its a
10mbit link+tunnel thru the hotel network) we _might_ turn it off to ensure
streaming to the world. But I'm quite confident, that this will not be
necessary and you have wireless.

But, we dont have a switch to connect (even some of) the ethernet plugs under
the tables. If someone can give me a switch/hub, we could connect some plugs
and you would have wired access in one row or two. (We cannot use the hotels
hub which you can see in the booth.)

regards,
	Holger