[Debconf-discuss] [OT]Last call for the DebConf6 Soccer Match

Hi!
   Get ready for the first Debian Soccer Cup in Oaxtapec.

As we all know, sports are good for geeks.... thats why I am organizing
a Debconf Football Championship/Match. I would like to invite you all
(yes, girls included) to join the championship/match.

Depending of how many people we will be and the field size that will be
a single match or a championship. Please submit your self in
http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6Soccer

BTW, sorry for my English :)

luciano