Re: [Debconf-discuss] Activities at Casa club you are entitled to

Amaya wrote:
> I just created a long due wiki page on the activities you are entitled
> to engage in in The Casa Club.
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6CasaClubActivities

Also translated the breakfast (and part of the evening) menu at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6MesetaBreakfastMenu

I need to finish the evening menu, and a better description of the food,
so please feel free to add to it as you try the dishes.

I also tried to add tips for vegans, as my experience is that the
waiters are friendly enough to accept special instructions for your
food.

The market at Oaxtepec (close to the hotel and easy to get to) is also a
very cheap and popular place to get breakfast at. People usually meet at
the pool from 8:30 to 9:00 and then leave for the market. Please bear in
mind that hygiene standars might not be acceptable for you, and that meat
and non meat is cooked together so it should not be suitable for vegans.

Enjoy your breakfasts!

--
 .''`.   Sometimes the littlest feet leave the biggest impressions
: :' :