[Debconf-discuss] Cofradía shirts

Hello,

Some of you have been asking me for shirts I gave to some of the guys
around (the shirts from Cofradía, our free software Mexican
Slashdot-like site), since the logo it's quite nice and some people like
it and are willing to get one shirt.

I still have a few left on my room if you are interested. They have a
big Cofradía logo in the front and the URL and the slogan in the back
'Donde el software libre se une' (where the free software gather). They
all are black and are Gunnar produced :-)

If you are interested, don't hesitate to ask me, they are just 50 pesos.
I have them on my room. You can contact me by shouting 'damog' at
somewhere :-)

Cheers,

PS. You can see the nice logo on http://www.cofradia.org/

--