[Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] MX Survival Guide.

Jesus Climent dijo [Wed, May 10, 2006 at 07:10:21PM +0200]:
> The hacklab closes at 9:00 during debcamp and at 00:00 during debconf
> (although it might change now that food is served in the restaurant close to
> the hacklab). After that the only places that can be occupied are the pool
> area during the week and the backyard of the hotel buildings, where the backet
> fields are.

Happy correction!

We get the hacklabs to be open all the time we need - We just need to
keep in mind to properly close the place. This means:

- Prior to leaving, we have to make sure no chairs or tables are left
  outside. In fact, if it is late and you are sitting outside, please
  put your chair/table inside.
- When you are ready to leave, call reception (1105) or groups (1013),
  there must be somebody at either of them. Ask them to close the
  hacklabs - "Por favor cierre la sala de trabajo". For bonus points,
  it is better to specify which hacklab to close - Look at the sign on
  the front door, that's the name of the hacklab :)
- Wait ~5-10min for the guard to come and lock the place.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23