[Debconf-discuss] debian projects (edu, jr, med, etc)

Hi,
  I'm looking for people of debian projects, like
debian-['jr'|'med'|'edu'], at debcamp.

  If you are not from a project like those ones, but you know about
somebody who it's part of, please tell him. May be is not on the
debconf-discuss list.

  In a general way, I'm looking for projects where non-tech people can
give a hand and collaborate. If you participate in this kind of
projects, please contact me ASAP at the hacklab or via personal e-mail.

  All this information is for a talk that I will give in DebianDay.

Thanks a lot for your help

luciano