Re: [Debconf-discuss] MEX->Oaxtepec group arrangement for Sun 14th 06:00-07:00 local time

Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 07:54:56AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > After discussing together, we agreed that hiring a 7-seat taxi van
> > would be the best for us to travel from the airport to Oaxtepec.
> >

> I've also started http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6Taxis in case anyone
> wants to use that to help organise everyone :)

Neil, there will be van for people arriving tonight, and for people
arriving tomorrow late. Please stop making everybody to confuse, you are
missing all the work Marcela, Sam and me have been doing for this, ffs.
There won't be van for everybody because DebConf's budget couldn't
afford a normal rental, Sam will be paying with his credit card and I'm
organizing all the thing, at least for this weekend (we could probably
rent it again next week, but that depends on the money available). Stop
making a fucking confuse out of this.

I'm sorry, but this pisses me off.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/