Re: [Debconf-discuss] Mexican water

also sprach Erinn Clark <erinn@double-helix.org> [2006.04.17.1756 +0200]:
> I've looked around a bit, but I can't seem to find anything on the dc6
> website or wiki pages that mention the dangers of drinking tap water in
> Mexico. I went to my doctor who gave me a prescription for Cipro

I would refrain from using Cipro of Loperamide for as long as
possible. Did your doctor tell you that you have to take Cipro for
up to four days after the symptoms are gone, seven days at least?
I have met many travellers here from the US who just threw one or
two pills, then stopped. This is a very bad idea as some bacteria
may survive and quickly develop a resistance, so that Cipro won't be
of much use in the future for you.

Instead, make sure to bring electrolyte solution and keep well
hydrated!

invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

all of you that believe in telekinetics, raise my hand!