[Debconf-discuss] Re: [Debconf-announce] Debconf Talk, Workshop, and BoF Schedule

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 19:41 -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:

> First off, please e-mail me if you find problems with the schedule as
> soon as possible.

You have Mako listed on the 14th, but his blog suggests he's going to be
off getting married and not attending debconf this year.

You have Keith Packard listed on the 15th, but he and I won't be
arriving until the evening of the 15th (and leaving very early on the
morning of the 21st)... so that will need to change.

Otherwise, nothing that stresses me too much.  Obviously, I'd love it if
there weren't so many interesting things happening on the 14th and 15th,
but that's my fault and not the conferences'...  ;-)

Bdale