Re: [Debconf-discuss] OT, again: hotel recommendation in Mexico City?

W. Borgert dijo [Mon, May 01, 2006 at 12:59:50PM +0000]:
> Does someone have hotel recommendations for Mexico City (for the
> week after Debconf)? Preferable in the historical center or
> Coyoacán. Maybe the hints could be added to
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6Trip

Hi,

It depends a lot on which areas you want to visit - If you want
something close to Coyoacán, I recommend you to try the hotel we are
suggesting for late arrivers in our "how to get there" page [1], Hotel
Montreal. Cheap, walking distance from the Coyoacán center.

Greetings,

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf6HowtoGetToOaxtepec

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23