[Debconf-discuss] On the weather right now

Hi,

Replying to H01ger's question on IRC: It is raining. More than usual
for this time of year. It's a good thing, though. Why?

10 days ago, I was bitterly complaining [1] April was the hot season
in Mexico. Rains usually start in mid- to late- May - But this year,
they came a bit early, and this week we have had low to medium
intensity rains almost every evening.

Now, how is the rainy season in this part of Mexico? Unless it is
extremely rainy (we get a couple of such days in August/September),
most of the day will be sunny, and at around 16:00 it will start
getting cloudy. Rain usually starts between 18:00 and 20:00. If
everything's fine, then it will be gone by 22:00 - it might go on a
bit longer, but usually it does not.

So don't worry, a bit of rain will not spoil your sunny days in
Oaxtepec. It will make the heath much more bearable.

Or at least, I hope so ;-)

Greetings,

[1] http://www.gwolf.org/index.php?blog/show/Hot

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23