Re: [Debconf-discuss] Get your power connector converters!

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 08:21:15PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> It is still commonplace to find the older, not grounded [2]
> connectors, but as Oaxtepec has just been remodeled, AFAICT all power
> outlets you will find there are grounded.

Here in the US I'm using a not grounded converter for the European power
cord of my laptop. Just to make it straight: with not grounded I mean
that it has two pin that plug into the wall and two holes for the
original power cord plug.

Do you know if that converter will work with the grounded power outlets
in Oaxtepec? Here in the US it works, but there are countries (e.g.
France IIRC) where if you fit push something into the ground hole of the
outlet you wont get any power at all ...

Cheers.