Re: [Debconf-discuss] Guide needed.... :)

Agnieszka Czajkowska, 2006-04-29 00:29:17 +0200 :

> Hi,
>
> I will attend the Debconf this year, but because of my eye problem,
> I can't get to Oaxtepec on my own. I would need someone to pick me
> up from the airport. Gunner Wolf asked me to get in touch with you,
> will you be able to help me out?

You should fill your time of arrival on the website, so people
arriving roughly the same time as you can get in touch with you.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

You can't second-guess ineffability, I always say.
  -- Aziraphale, in Good Omens (Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman)