Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: arriving early in .mx (May 5th)

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 12:38:27PM -0500, Graham Wilson wrote:
> What time do you plan to travel to debcamp on the 6th? I get in on the
> 6th a bit after noon, and I was looking for some people with whom to
> travel to Oaxtepec.

I have absolutely no idea :-)

Given that there will apparently be some fun on the evening of the 5th I
presume we will decide then when to go to the debcamp. Probably the best
idea is to stay in touch with the local people. They are listed on the
Wiki page I was pointed to previously in this thread.

See you in .mx