[Debconf-discuss] arriving early in .mx (May 5th)

Hi all,
  I'll arrive in Mexico City May 5th.

On the Participant list I saw something like 10 people in the same
situation. I'm going to book an ho(s)tel for the night in Mexico City
and wandering around during the afternoon (I'll arrive at 12:30 pm) for
some tourism.

If someone of the other people which will arrive early in Mexico City is
willing to: share a bedroom in a ho(s)tel / join me for some tourism /
join me for a beer / share the trip to the debcamp the next day / ....,
well: just let me know!

Cheers.